Thursday 1 June 2017

FUNNIES


My wife asked me where I'd like to be buried?
Apparently "balls deep in your sister" wasn't the answer she was expecting..

I was in the supermarket yesterday with my two trollies full of booze when a little old lady stood behind me in the queue.
She only had a pint of milk, so I said "Is that all you've got love?".
She replied "Yes",
so I did the decent thing and said.......
"If I was you I'd fuck off to another till, I'm gonna be ages"

I've just seen an umbrella fly past my fucking window. Oh well, R.I.P Mary Poppins.

Answering Machine Message :-
"I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call".
I have been making some Changes in my Life. Please leave a Message after the Beep".
If I Do Not Return Your Call, Unfortunately, You Were One of the Changes."..

No comments:

Post a Comment