Saturday 10 June 2017

SEX DRIVE..

I have run across the term cyber sex a few times lately so I decided to try to figure out what it meant. I figured it had something to do with the computer so I started trying to find the sex drive on mine.
I looked everywhere. in all the folders on the My Computer section, the add/ un-install software and the install hardware part of the control panel. Then I got out all the manuals and also went through them.
I finally came to the conclusion that my computer is not equipped with one so I decided to go to the computer store and see if I could buy one.
The salesperson in the first store was a rather stern looking man. I gave him the make and model of my computer and asked him if he had any sex drives in stock. He kind of scowled at me and asked me if I was trying to get smart with him. I replied that I tried to be smart with everyone. He said, rather rudely I thought, that he couldn't help me and walked away. He must not have had any in stock.
In the second store I gave the salesperson the make and model of my computer and asked it they had any sex drives in stock. He kind of snickered and asked if I meant a hard drive. I thought about it for a minute and told him Yeah, maybe that, but I think I should already have one installed. He started laughing at me and said something about me trying to kill him. Lady you're killing me! or something like that, and walked away. I assumed that they must be out here too. Must be a hard item to keep in stock.
The guy in the third store laughed and asked me if I'd just fallen off the turnip truck. I assured him I'd never been on a turnip truck in my life but I'd fallen off the manure wagon a few times. He mumbled something like that explains it all.
The guy in the fourth store said something like 'idiot' under his breath and just walked away. Anyway I figured they must not carry them in most stores. I might have to order one from a catalogue or get on the Internet and search for one.
So that's where I am now. If any of you have some computer skills and could help me locate a sex drive I would appreciate it. Then all I have to do is figure out how to install it....

No comments:

Post a Comment