Thursday 16 March 2017

SATAN SCARES...

One bright and beautiful Sunday morning, everyone in the village wakes up early and goes to the local church. Before the service starts, the townspeople sit in their pews and talk about their lives and families etc.
Suddenly at the altar, Satan appears! Everyone starts screaming and running for the door, trampling each other in their efforts to get away from this evil spirit.
Soon, everyone has left the church, except for one man who sits calmly in his pew, seemingly oblivious to the fact that God's ultimate enemy is in his presence.
Satan walks up to the man and says, "Hey, don't you know who I am?"
The man says, "Of course I do."
Satan shouts, "Well, aren't you afraid of me?"
The man says, "Nope, sure ain't."
Satan perturbed says, "And why aren't you afraid of me?"
The man replies, "Well, I've been married to your sister for 35 years."

No comments:

Post a Comment