Sunday 12 March 2017

Purr-litical Correctness

In the state of political correctness, nobody is a "liar" they are simply "verbally superfluous". 
No one is a "housekeeper," they are "domestic engineers." See how we can apply this "game" to the many activities of our cats:

  • My cat does not barf hairballs, he is a floor/rug redecorator.
  • My cat does not break things, she helps gravity do its job.
  • My cat does not fear dogs, they are merely sprint practice tools.
  • My cat does not gobble, she eats with alacrity.
  • My cat does not scratch, he is a furniture/rug/skin ventilator.
  • My cat does not yowl, he is singing off-key.
  • My cat is not a "shedding machine", she is a hair relocation stylist.
  • My cat is not a "treat-seeking missile," she enjoys the proximity of food.
  • My cat is not a bed hog, he is a mattress appreciator.
  • My cat is not a chatterbox, she is advising me on what to do next.
  • My cat is not a dope addict, she is catnip appreciative.
  • My cat is not a lap fungus, he is bed selective.
  • My cat is not a pest, she is attention deprived.
  • My cat is not a ruthless hunter, she is a wildlife control expert.
  • My cat is not evil, she is badness enhanced.
  • My cat is not fat, he is mass enhanced.
  • My cat is not hydrophobic, she has an inability to appreciate moisture.
  • My cat is not lazy, he is motivationally challenged.
  • My cat is not underfoot, she is shepherding me to my next destination (the food dish).

No comments:

Post a Comment