Tuesday 28 February 2017

WHY WHY WHY DELILAH

I saw the light on the night that I passed by her window
I saw her standing there alone dressed up in her smalls
She was a stunner.
Putting my hand in my pocket I tickled my balls
My ,My, My, Delilah, Why, Why, Why, Delilah
I could see that girl was so good for me
She was in there and I was sat up in her tree
At break of day I was still in that tree and awaiting
She got out of bed and walked the length of the floor
Off came her nightie
Kicking off her panties she entered the bathroom door
My, My, My, Delilah, Why, Why, Why, Delilah
I could see her sitting having a pee
Oh how I wished I had her front door key
Then she opened the blinds and gave me a smile and a wave
Giving a full frontal I fell out of that tree
She was not a woman
A dick and a pair of bollocks was all I could see
Why, Why, Why, Delilah, My, My, My, Delilah
So before I come to kick down your door
Hold onto your goolies or you won't see them no more !!!!!
Copyright; Topoke

No comments:

Post a Comment