Wednesday 22 February 2017

MY FAVOURITE MEME SAYINGS

Rise? If I Must, Shine? Ain't Fuckin Happening!!!!
You say "hangover" me I say " Beer flu"
Don't you wish some people would start using glue instead of lipstick?
I love sleep, its only when I am awake my life starts to fall apart!!
Men say that women should come with instructions. What's the point of that? Have you ever seen a man actually read the instructions?
"Latte" Italian for you have paid way too much for that coffee....
I'm not saying your stupid, I'm just saying that you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.
Just been diagnosed with N.C.D.
No Can Do!!
At my rolling out of bed is easy.. Its getting off the floor that is the problem!!!
Sometimes I think "screw this" I'll just be a stripper!"
Then I remember I am fat and can't dance...
the one that I like the best tonight is drum roll please, bet you are getting all giddy waiting for it, I know I get giddy when I have to wait for it :-))
And finally here it is that pinnacle of memes
Wrinkles mean you laughed, grey hair means you cared and scars mean you lived...

No comments:

Post a Comment