Thursday 24 June 2010

LADIES WE WILL SURVIVE XXXXX



At first I was afraid, I was petrified!

When you said you had 10 inches, Lord i almost died!

But I'd spent so many years just waiting for a man that long,

that i grew strong and knew that I could take you on...

But there you are, another lie,

I was ready for a Big Mac and you brought me a French Fry!

I should have known that it was bullshit, just a sad pathetic dream!

Should have known there was no anaconda lurking in your jeans!

Go on now-Go, walk out the door,

don't you promise me 10 inches then turn up with only 4!

Weren't you a prat to think I wouldn't find you out?

Don't you know we're only joking when we say size doesn't count?

I will survive! I will survive!

As long as I have batteries, my sex life's going to thrive!

I will always have good sex,

with a handful of latex!

I will survive! I will survive, hey hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment